Commercial Lines Customer Service/ Account Management
Client – GA
Employment Type: Full time
Enjoy helping others and are detailed oriented. You are comfortable with talking to people on the phone and using a computer all day, so you are computer literate. Like to work with numbers and learn new things. You desire to be part of a team and want to be part of the solution and not the problem. If this sounds like you, please read on.
We are a team of people helping people. Our independent insurance business is based on the relationships we build within our Team, our clients, potential clients, our community and the companies we work with. As an independent insurance agency, we work for our clients, not one insurance company.
Our hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:30 – 5:00 and we will provide training. You may be asked to work occasionally during an evening or Saturday to support local and community events.
- Establish working relationships with clients, potential clients and companies we represent on the phone, email and on paper.
- Supporting teammates with follow up for clients and prospects.
- Research and resolve coverage questions.
- Promptly respond to client needs either on the phone or electronically.
- Maintain client files and process routine correspondence between our agency and the client or company… both paper records and on our many different software programs
- Assist with other office duties as they arise and are needed
Professional and Personal Skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and a calculator
- Type quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organized, structured, punctual and will follow the rules
- Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical and honest
Wages and Compensation:
We offer competitive wages depending on experience and if you already have a license, bonuses for performance and other benefits are available as well. Benefits may be adjusted during interview process.
PTO 5 days. Vacation 2 weeks
Medical Insurance 50% paid for employee
Waiting period 60 days
3 years insurance experience is required
the agency is in process of purchasing another agency. A senior person would be welcome bonus to client. The agency has a 8 week training program to introduce you to their client base and discover the way they conduct business with clients. You will have a phone and video interview. There will be 3 team members involved in the selection process.