Job Description Property and Casualty Agent/CSR
This position is for Customer service and inside sales. This position provides a compensation of the following: $17.00 per hour on a 40 hour work week, 6% auto commission, 4% on property, 3% contribution on IRA, the average income level is 50K. Please advise if you would like to discuss this position with me. Thank you!
Exclusive Licensed Insurance Customer Service Representative
• Exclusive/Captive Insurance agency position
• Property/Casualty AND Life and Health Insurance agent
• Customer Service
• Sales Professionals
• Insurance experience is required.
• Daily phone and computer work with customers
• Willingness to offer additional products to complete the account
• Desire to build and develop new customer relationships and maintain existing clients
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
• Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a commitment to succeed every day
• Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life
Soft Skills Appreciated:
• Strong work ethic
• Career oriented
Location: Douglasaville, Georgia