Full Job Description
Our office is growing, and we are looking for a full-time Agent able to provide exceptional service to our current clients and new prospects. Salary + Bonus + Medical. Must have Georgia property and casualty / Life licensing (Life optional)
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Document each customer contact.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals
- 2+ year of Insurance Sales Experience
- Life and Health insurance license is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
$32 – 38 base range + Monthly commission of 7-9% - Paid monthly
Benefits: 401K match at 3%
Work location: If you have 2 years Allstate experience you can work100% remote
If you do not have this experience you will need to come into one of the offices to be trained on the software. After sufficient training you may work remote.
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Job Type: Full-time
Staff are required to wear masks when away from personal office/spaces. Customers are encouraged to wear masks upon entering building.