Insurance Producer/Sales Position
Insurance Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Insurance Sales Experience/ Property & Casualty and L & H licenses preferred.
- Knowledge of Property and Casualty Insurance
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Self-motivated • Ability to multi-task • Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property && Casualty license
- Life && Health license, a plus if you have
- Enhance insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Prospect and initiate new business sales while building business referral relationships
- Execute, plan and implement office processes
- Maintain reports and records of insurance policies
- Process applications
- Maintain regular contact with clients and answer questions and make changes to existing policies
Compensation we provide:
- Base salary with monthly commissions and Annual bonus
- Hourly pay and commission percentage will be commensurate with experience that YOU have!
- Sign on bonus is an option for the right candidate!
In office and remote (a flex) schedule or once trained and binding authority is given, REMOTE
If you are interested and want to know more, reach out to Empire Insurance Recruiters to discuss your career goals! email@example.com or TXT 770-256-7406, be sure to refer to Producer/Sales role.