Customer Service Representative Captive Insurance Agency
Our office is growing, and we are looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative/sales able to provide exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects. Salary + Bonus Must have Georgia property and casualty / Life licensing is a plus but not required
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure Trailing Documents from customers.
- Handle incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Develop new sales opportunities.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
-Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers
- Possess a property & casualty/ Life insurance license plus but not required
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Compensation: Salary, monthly commission, annual bonus
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Senoia Georgia
- Job Type: Full-time
Staff are required to wear masks when away from personal office/spaces. Customers are encouraged to wear masks upon entering building.