PROPERTY RESTORATION LEAD TECHINICAN
As a restoration technician, you are a key team member responsible for the restoration of homes and businesses that have been damaged by water, smoke, fire, debris, or other methods of damage.
Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and can manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and can effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Become proficient in water restoration, mold remediation, and fire damage clean-up
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner
- Respond to water jobs and initiate water mitigation according to IICRC standards and Rainbow International's process
- Maintain all company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be always available
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions Job Requirements:
- Restoration and construction experience helpful, but not required
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently and respectfully for our customer's home or business
- Valid Driver's License
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills
Location: Marietta, Geogia
Salary is commensurate with experience
Compensation will consist of Annual salary, bonus, over time and benefits