Title: Account Executive - Specialty Division
Reports to: Direct Supervisor
- Exhibit superior customer service traits at all times: Accommodate client and carrier requests, facilitate servicing needs & exceed expectations across all brokering-related responsibilities;
- Possess the ability to analyze complex risks and develop curated risk transfer strategies for a wide array of industry classes;
- Communicate with, underwriters, producers and brokers on renewals, audits, carrier recommendations, and quote negotiation on existing and new business accounts;
- Perform thorough analysis of policy renewals to identify coverage gaps and account rounding opportunities;
- Coordinate re-marketing of accounts: Compile exposure information from the client, identify renewal marketing strategy with carriers, coordinate marketing with underwriters, negotiate renewal with client;
- Develop proficiency in real time technology, quoting in multiple carrier websites during the remarketing process or when amending coverage;
- Actively follow the agency workflow in the client management system.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Commercial Lines Account Executive/Account Manager with demonstrated success in this or a similar role:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing business accounts;
- Active Property & Casualty Producer License;
- Emotional Intelligence in a fast-paced work environment
- Must possess a solid understanding of & the ability to clearly articulate Insurance Industry Standards, Policies, and Procedures;
- Must possess the ability to review and comprehend all supporting underwriting documentation including but not limited to applications, loss pics, subject specific narratives and environmental due diligence/engineering data;
- Impeccable organization & prioritization are essential to succeed in this multi-faceted position, with frequent changes in velocity & exposure to multiple resources;
- Exceptional interpersonal relations and advanced communication & consultative skills;
- Goal oriented: Sense of urgency and ability to meet client & producer expectations through well executed time management skills;
- Outstanding listening, negotiation, and closing skills;
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills;
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook. Work Environment
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machine.
High-pressured, fast-paced environment with significant telephone and personal disruption. Large number of steps in complex system performed with accuracy and speed is essential to the successful completion of tasks.
This job description is intended to describe the level of work required by the person performing the work of the positions and physical requirements normal to the position. Principal duties outlined are the essential responsibilities and duties and other duties may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support principal duties. This description is not intended as a contract and is subject to change and revision as needs arise. Any written contractual agreements will supersede this job description. All requirements may be modified reasonably to accommodate physically or mentally challenged staff members.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Salary: commersurate with experience