Property & Casualty account manager with Marietta-based agency, with thorough knowledge of Personal lines products. Capable of pursuing and closing sales of new personal accounts and servicing current accounts in the Atlanta Metro area. Must have valid Property and Casualty Insurance License issued by the state of Georgia.
- Proven ability to pursue and close sales and servicing Personal Insurance accounts.
- Three years’ experience in Personal Insurance Sales and Servicing preferred.
- Full-Time position Monday through Friday in Marietta office.
- This person will be in direct contact with the customers, quoting Auto, Home, Renters, & Umbrella insurance policies with different carriers, advising them of the best options, and closing the sale.
- Cross-selling from the current client database is required for this position.
- This job entails a high volume of service work for current clients, including policy renewals, revisions, changes, cancellations and reinstatements, and payments.
- This person will be responsible for reaching monthly sales goals.
- Experience working with large carriers like Travelers, Progressive, Safeco, Mercury, etc.
- Must have current Property & Casualty Georgia insurance license, strong comfort level with auto and home quoting.
- Experience with AMS360 and EZLynx.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Outgoing personality. Strong communication skills. Flexible to handle multiple tasks.
- Team oriented, goal driven.
- General office duties like answering the phones, filing, faxing and keeping clients’ files up to date.
- Base salary ranges between $45k – $50K plus bonuses
- Vacation and PTO