Personal Lines Account Manager Job Description
Reports To: Personal Lines Department
Status: Salaried Non-Exempt
Job Summary: The Personal Lines Account Manager works closely with Producers, Carriers, and Client to perform the day-to-day maintenance and servicing of assigned accounts as well as grow their book of business.
Location: Newnan, Georgia
- HIGH NET WORTH AND STANDAR LINES
· Support agency sales efforts by developing complete submissions on new and renewal business and obtain quotes in conjunction with agency marketing procedures
· Achieve agency account retention goals through proactive account rounding, and up - selling of limits and coverages.
· Perform annual review and risk exposure analysis of renewal policies for proper coverage, incorporating information obtained from client and/or Producer
· Maintain client files and ensure proper documentation, by processing all policies, endorsement changes, invoices, binders, certificates of insurance, documentation, activities, etc., according to agency procedures, and within agency timelines
· Maintain control of renewal expiration lists, binders, audits, and aged receivables in accordance with agency guidelines
· Respond to client inquiries, incoming e-mail, mail, and company requests in accordance with agency guidelines
· Review all items to be processed, to insure items were received as ordered
· Participate in any special projects at management’s request
Personal and Organizational Development:
· Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
· Maintains a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co -workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts.
· Participate in courses for insurance/sales skills. Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirements of carriers. Keep current with industry trends by reading appropriate journals and company bulletins.
· Interacts with others effectively by utilizing good communications skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the agency.
Salary: Above Market
Benefits: Above Market
Company Culture and Perks: Above Market