Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Aiding Clients with service needs and making changes to existing accounts.
- Provides support to Sales Executive; analyzing clients needs, coverage form and quotations.
- Complete applications in coordination with Sales Executive; submits applications to eligible and appropriate carriers; follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies.
- Orders and issues binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other related items; verifies their accuracy; forwards them to client with appropriate correspondence.
- Determines if direct or agency billing is appropriate and invoice accordingly. Processes Finance Agreements.
- Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals.
- Processes renewals in coordination with Sales Executives according to agency procedures.
- Reviews audits of policies; verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
- Verifies policy and policy change information, facilitating corrections when necessary.
- Processes incoming mail and phone request, responding promptly and appropriately.
- Determines reasons for request for cancellations; acts to save accounts; notifies Sales Executives.
- Processes and follows up on cancellation requests to carriers to ensure accurate and timely resolution.
- Assists clients in submitting first report of claims.
- Identifies exposure to loss and recommends appropriate coverages in coordination with Sales Executive.
- Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
- Maintains a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, and other business contacts.
- Keeps informed regarding industry information, new product information, coverage and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
- Interacts with others effectively by utilizing good communications skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of Jowers-Sklar Insurance.
- Meet service and sales delivery standards developed by Jowers-Sklar Insurance.
Location: Northwest Georgia