Independent Agency, Property and Casualty Insurance Producer/Sales
Professional Experience Required
- Insurance Sales Experience expected
- Minimum of 2 years of Sales experience required
- Property & Casualty Insurance License is required.
- Interest in marketing Property & Casualty Insurance products and services based on customer needs
- Ability to work independently in a professional environment
- Be enthusiastic about the role that insurance products play in client’s everyday lives.
- Should have effective presentation skills through both written and verbal communications.
- Should be an assertive self-starter, able to influence others.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and listening
- Property & Casualty Insurance Sales Responsibilities:
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify the business owner’s needs, market and quote the appropriate products.
- Establish client relationships through follow-up visits.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service, including response to specific inquiries regarding insurance eligibility, coverages, policy changes, claims and billing.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a commitment to success each and every day.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please respond
- immediately. We will follow up with you quickly to begin the next steps in the interview process.
- Permanent Full Time
- Compensation is base salary plus commissions
- Location Atlanta Metro Area