PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Successful Atlanta independent insurance agency is seeking a licensed personal lines account manager to service our high net worth and non-high net worth, clientele. The account manager will provide excellent customer service by responding to calls about policy changes, updates, and coverage questions. If you are an energetic professional who thrives on working in a challenging environment, we invite you to apply for this position.
- Support and service for a large high net worth book of accounts including marketing, quoting, rating of new client business and account renewals.
- Assess and identify the wants and needs of your customers over the phone or in person if requested.
- Educate clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Liaison between clients, producers, and insurance company representatives
- Previous experience in a retail agency environment preferred
- Property and casualty license required-Life-health license a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience using Applied Agency Management System (TAM or Applied EPIC
- Prominent level of professionalism
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment
- Professional insurance designations a plus
- Health, dental, vision
- Wellness benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Plan
- Flexible spending account
- Fun and pleasant work environment
The location remote
I am available any time to answer specific questions.