Property and Casualty Customer and Assistant
The Insurance Customer Service and Service and sales assistant is responsible for successfully executing the service process and regularly engages in excellent service and building activities that drive the overall revenue of the Agency. This position shares the responsibility with the Managing Agent for the sale of insurance products and handling customer contacts received either by telephone, email, mail or face-to-face in the retail location. The team member will process tasks as direct including but not limited to the following: endorsements, marketing, payments, and related customer inquiries.
- Six months or more of prior experience in a sale related field
- High School diploma or GED required.
- P&C license preferred (or must be obtained within six months)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Property and Casualty insurance knowledge 1+ year preferred.
- Above average communication skills in order to represent the company in a professional manner and communicate effectively with potential customers.
- Preferences towards taking charge of a situation, taking initiative, are persuasive and can influence a positive outcome.
- Are confident of their own abilities.
- Proven ability to manage personal emotions and avoid negative responses to frustrations and annoyances.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with situations where limited standardization exists.
- Skill and ability to use and operate a keyboard, computer, fax machine, scanner and copier.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel is preferred.
- WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military, or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.