Report to: Agency Owner
Status: Salaried Non-Exempt
Job Summary: The Personal Lines Account Manager works closely with Producers, Carriers, and Client to perform the day-to-day maintenance and servicing of assigned accounts as well as grow their book of business.
· Support agency sales efforts by developing complete submissions on new and renewal business and obtain quotes in conjunction with agency marketing procedures
· Achieve agency account retention goals through proactive account rounding, and up - selling of limits and coverages.
· Perform annual review and risk exposure analysis of renewal policies for proper coverage, incorporating information obtained from client and/or Producer
· Maintain client files and ensure proper documentation, by processing all policies, endorsement changes, invoices, binders, certificates of insurance, documentation, activities, etc., according to agency procedures, and within agency timelines
· Maintain control of renewal expiration lists, binders, audits, and aged receivables in accordance with agency guidelines
· Respond to client inquiries, incoming e-mail, mail, and company requests in accordance with agency guidelines.
· Review all items to be processed, to insure items were received as ordered.
· Participate in any special projects at management’s request.