Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance Producer
Our client has an open position for a motivated individual to provide consultative producer and of property and casualty commercial insurance products to new and existing clients. More specifically, we are looking for someone to produce business using their prior sales experience in Outside Sales, Phone Sales, Inside Sales or as a Sales Leader at another Insurance agency.
Our client is a full-service P & C Insurance Agency representing ____ insurance companies which are rated “A” or better by A. M. Best & Co. Our insurance agency prides itself on its service and each client receives a primary agent and a backup agent so that any insurance claims or requests can be serviced quickly and efficiently for the client.
Our insurance agency has over _fifty__ years of cumulative agent experience and can offer local insurance expertise in homeowner’s, auto, motorcycle, motor home, umbrella, renters, investment property, and commercial coverages in Metro Atlanta Georgia
Professional Experience Required
- Insurance Sales Experience expected.
- Minimum of 3 years of Sales experience required.
- Property & Casualty Insurance License is required.
- Interest in marketing Property & Casualty Insurance products and services based on customer needs.
- Ability to work independently in a professional environment.
- Be enthusiastic about the role that insurance products play in client’s everyday lives.
- Should have effective presentation skills through both written and verbal communications.
- Should be an assertive self-starter, able to influence others.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and listening.
- Property & Casualty Insurance sales responsibilities:
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify the business owner’s needs, market, and quote the appropriate products.
- Establish client relationships through follow-up visits.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service, including response to specific inquiries regarding insurance eligibility, coverages, policy changes, claims and billing.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a commitment to success every day.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please respond!
- immediately. We will follow up with you quickly to begin the next steps in the interview process.
Permanent Full Time
Compensation is base salary plus commissions.
Location Marietta, Georgia