Benefits Account Manager
- Managing client relationships and servicing client needs
- Experience working with groups of 20-100+ groups.
- Group Health account management
- Sending requests for proposals to carriers
- Analyzing carrier proposals and negotiating a competitive program for new and renewal business
- Preparation of spreadsheets of recommended plan designs and rates
- Preparing proposals, summary plan descriptions, and benefit guides
- Assisting with census and open enrollment information
- Resolving claims and billing issues
- Manages book of business small group clients
- Leads the renewal and marketing process for clients.
- Creates open enrollment packets, including compliance requirements, for distribution.
- Supports producers at open enrollment meetings.
- Administers small group eligibility by processing new hires, terminations, eligibility changes, life events and open enrollment.
- Handles escalated and complex client issues including claims.
- Audits bills and assists with billing process.
- Creates and updates benefit guides, order ID cards and process administrative changes.
- Maintains client databases by updating client contact changes with carriers, online client systems, and contact sheets.
- Individual life disability